Wednesday 3 August 2016

PLEASE MARRY A JOBLESS MAN! Listen 👂 o! Our Father in the Lord Pastor E A Adeboye said few things and people are making noise. Okay let's analyse it. 1. Pastors in the RCCG, shouldn't wear long beards. How many times have you worked in an organisation and they give you a dress code. Do you go against it? You simply comply,so if Pastor Adeboye told his "Pastors" to have no beards, How does this concern you,except if you are a Pastor in RCCG, then you know the right channel to get your suggestions /complaints across ? Do you go to Sheraton or Radisson to tell them how to dress? 2. Dont marry a lazy lady and someone who can't cook. Yes! Listen, by the time the honey moon phase is over, and you get home and your expensive suit is soaked in urine on the couch,it won't be funny. Yes! You have a very busy schedule, he said a woman who can't cook,not a very busy woman. We are talking about ladies,who use sugar and milo to boil meat. Haba! Learn! Even a Swede knows how to cook Swedish meals. Modern woman my foot. I love eating out,but I don't just eat anything because I know what good food should taste like. I can cook,so even if you won't cook,learn to cook. 3. I saw ladies supporting the part, when he said, don't marry a guy without a job. Even if he is a contractor, let's see how much he made in the last year. 4. Don't marry a lady who can't pray for an hour. I hear people shouting, okay it's not for unbelievers so pass. What I believe he was saying is that, when there are critical issues in the family, will your wife pray or take the phone to gist with her friends on the matter ? You choose. As far as I am concerned, these are simply life savers,what is there to complain about? So the modern youths, trash it,since you like taking your wife out every night for the rest of your 60 years together. No! Don't marry a prayerful wife,marry a lady that is so good on updating her social media status. My dear Sisters, marry a jobless man, you go and make money, while he plays the big boy about town. My final take, until you get the deep rhema of what Pastor Adeboye is saying, you will just be making noise and think you are making valid points . Mind you, I'm a feminist (I support equal rights for women in the work place, right to live, get education and choice as it affects women,but I'm not and will never be a man hater and lastly I stand that a married man is the head of his family, simple!) I rest my case! I'm Miss Offy Remember if God is in it, it will end in praise. Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment